Uni-Level Referral Business Program
CREATE A PASSIVE INCOME WITH OUR REWARDING UNI-LEVEL REFERRAL PROGRAM
THE DEFAULT STATUS OF ALL MEMBERS : “CUSTOMER”
1. UPGRADE TO “AFFILIATE” MEMBER:
- Send your referral link via WhatsApp, SMS and email to “INVITE” people to your personal web page.
- Alternatively, you may post your referral link on your social media pages.
- manage (edit) your profile (See screenshot below)
- view your product subscription/s (See screenshot below)
- view your current and past transactions (See screenshot below)
- view your team performances and statuses (See screenshot below)
» Refer two (2) (or more) friends.
REWARD: Receive a monthly credit note to cover the full outstanding balance of your installment – terms and conditions apply (see below).
“My business is not static, it evolves continuously, so why not compensate me dynamically?
This is so true for everyone. Let’s explain how we compensate you:
- During the first couple of days, weeks or months you may only have a few members, with most of them on your 1st, 2nd or 3rd levels.
- As you, however, keep putting in the effort to mentor and “enable” your team members, things start to happen!
- More and more members will fill up and occupy the lower levels of your business as your team starts putting in the effort themselves.
The Uni-Level business program is capable of generating an unlimited amount of profit.
To understand the potential, one has to enter essential data to calculate future earnings, based on random permutations and assumptions.
For your convenience, we have compiled an “Earnings Calculator” for you review the potential of the referral business program (compatible with Microsoft Office)
The following table illustrate and compare some examples of the income potential of the Uni-Level Business program, and takes in consideration whether members in your team are:
- subscribing to the Funeral or MemaMobi product, and
- subscribing as Affiliate or Connecta members in your team.
All amounts are “Gross” amounts (amount before subscription deduction), and the currency is ZAR (South African Rand).
Q AND A
Only if you choose to become a “Connecta” Member. (The cost is 100.00 ZAR per month.)
“YES”, the time limit is 48 HOURS to make payment and for the funds to reflect in our account.
This shows commitment and intent from the applicant and does not clutter and slow down our database with unnecessary information.
This way you commit to get your product/s activated, and it shows your intent.
We offer a variety of payment methods / options through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface on the Mema Website when you are logged in on your profile.
We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with eight of South Africa’s biggest banks) and Masterpass.
An “Affiliate” member (default status) is automatically upgraded to “Connecta” status when such member’s net income exceeds R200.00.
(Net income refers to a member’s income after the total monthly subscription has been covered in full.)
The “spill-over” rule will apply.
This means that when an “Affiliate” member introduces more than TWO members, those members will occupy the next available spot in the network of the “Affiliate” member.
The “Affiliate” member will still earn a commission on their instalments if they are placed anywhere on levels 2 – 10.
The calculation period stretches from the 16th of a month to the 15th of the following month.
A member’s payment status will become “Unpaid”, and after running month-end, the status will turn to “Pending”.
No earnings are calculated for such member with above payment statuses, nor will you receive profits on such member either.
A member with such status will have to log into his/her account and access his/her “My Transaction” page and bring his/her account up to date via our online payment gateway as provided.
The “Pay Date” is on the 2nd working day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) of every calendar month.
“Connecta” members may withdraw up to 50% of their accumulated and progressive earnings before the scheduled and official “Pay Date” to assist with cash flow problems and or s/he needs funds for an emergency situation.
- A maximum of 3 withdrawals are permitted per month.
- Withdrawals carry a cost of 10.00 ZAR respectively.
Yes, any amount less than 50 ZAR will be carried over to next month.