PART 1: GLOBAL DEFINITIONS APPLICABLE:
The following words or phrases shall bear the meaning stated below:
- ““Customer” ” shall mean the person who registered by means of electronic media on the https://mema.co.za website without a product subscription;
- “Customer” shall mean a ““Customer” with a product subscription;
PART 2: FEES:
1. Monthly Matrix business program:
2. Annual Line Rental Fee:
- To secure and keep the selected SIP telephone number both linked and active on the network to a “Customer’s” profile for a period of 12 Months, an annual Line Rental Fee of 150 ZAR is required annually on the “Customer’s” anniversary date.
- The anniversary date is the day on which the “Customer” registered for his/her Sip number.
- Any profits generated by the “Customer” will be offset against the “Customer’s” line rental fee.
PART 3: UNPAID LINE RENTAL – GRACE PERIOD:
- In the event that a “Customer” has not generated enough profit in the term of 12 Months to offset his/her line rental fee, then Mema shall pursue to deduct funds from the account details the “Customer” provided during registration.
- If MEMA was unable to collect the line rental fee due as per a “Customer” ’s balance statement, such “Customer” will be offered a 7 – day grace period to bring his/her account up to date.
- Failure to bring the account up to date will result in the termination of the line, membership and any future generated profits from such “Customer’s” team.
PART 4: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Cooling – off Period: A “Customer” may cancel his/her business subscription which shall be no more than 5 working days from signature of the agreement, and obtain reimbursement of any payment without any form of penalty on condition that no airtime has been spend.
- In the case that airtime has been spend, then the value of the airtime shall be deducted from the reimbursement amount.
- After Cooling – off Period: A normal 30-day cancellation period is imposed. Payments made, and the cost of such deduction/s inside the 30-day cancellation period, are non-refundable.
- A “Customer” who market the products, services and or benefits of Mema shall operate his/her own business, is an independent contractor (for all purposes including tax and otherwise), and is not an employee, legal representative or agent of Mema.
- A “Customer” shall, provided he/she is a paid-up “Customer”, be entitled to start earning on the customers he/she personally invited on a “as-and-when” basis, (every time the customer makes payment), as per earnings structure.
- The earnings structure refers to the earn-able fees, as listed by Mema from time to time, and in accordance with this listed terms and conditions.
- Mema may in its sole discretion and at any time alter the earnings structures and required qualifications, if Mema deems such alterations to be in the interest of itself and “Customer” s.
- A “Customer” can terminate his association with Mema at any time, by means of writing.
- A “Customer” who terminates, or whose association with Mema is terminated, shall lose his/her “Customer” status with Mema and forfeit all rights in terms of this agreement.
- To be entitled to the benefits and earnings due as set out in this application and rules and policy document, a “Customer” must ensure that his/her “Customer” ship remains active and valid and shall ensure that all “Customer” ship fees are paid on time, as per agreement.
- Mema shall not be held liable for any consequential or incidental damages caused by its breach, cancellation or suspension of this agreement, whether or not the possibilities for such damages are known to Mema.
- A “Customer” will operate his/her business in such a manner and at all times to ensure that his/her conduct complies with the rules, policies of Mema as per the agreed Code of Conduct.
PART 5: UPGRADE / DOWNGRADE FEATURE:
A “Customer” ’s product can automatically be upgraded according to the auto-upgrade incentive as posted on the Mema website with header “Incentives”.
For manual up – and downgrades, the “Customer” must request so in writing if the functionality to up-, or downgrade is not available in the “Customer’s” portal.
PART 6: TRANSFER OF BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION AND EARNINGS:
Only in the event of death of a “Customer”, all product subscriptions together with the Business Program will cease.
In such event, ownership of the “Customer” membership can be transferred to a nominated beneficiary, whom will have the right to become the new “Customer”, on condition that such new “Customer” qualify to subscribe to any of the available products or benefits presented by Mema, and that such beneficiary agree to comply with all the terms and conditions of the selected products and/or benefits.
PART 7: ELIGIBILITY TO EARN:
Only “Customers” with an active status are eligible to earn profits.
PART 8: SHARE-ABLE PROFITS:
Mema choose to share a percentage of the product value, which does not exceed 50%, back to the “Customer” who are responsible for moving a product, and done in accordance with the rewards and commission calculations as posted on the Mema website.
PART 9: CALCULATION PERIOD AND DATE:
Earnings and incentives are calculated on a daily basis.
PART 10: OFFSET OF EARNINGS:
Earnings are offset against the line rental fee as payable under the agreement.
PART 11: EARNING CALCULATIONS:
Depending on the “Customer’s” personal subscription, such “Customer” shall earn profits between 2.5% and 5% of the value of the product, where such product has been purchased by someone on the “Customer’s” qualifying levels.
- If the “Customer” is subscribed for the “Standard” airtime package, then such “Customer” shall earn 5% on the value of the products purchased in his/her team, else it will be 5% when the “Customer” is subscribed for “Elite” package.
PART 12: QUALIFYING LEVELS:
Ten (10) levels
PART 13: PAYMENT OF EARNINGS DATE:
Earnings are paid every Friday, or the next working day for earning calculated up to and including Wednesday, preceding Friday.
PART 14: ROLL-UP:
In an effort to keep the network compounded with active paying “Customers”, Mema will apply the roll-up system to remove “Customers” who have not paid their line rental fee, or have been suspended for reasons as per “Code of Conduct”.
PART 15: SPILL OVER:
A member is limited to 4 members on his/her 1st level.
Let’s assume member “John” has 4 members on his 1st level, with names: “Member A”, “- B”, “- C”, and “- D”.
If “John” invites a 5th person, then the system will place the 5th member according to the following just and considerate rules:
Rule 1: Keep the 5th person in “John’s” team.
Rule 2: If members “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D” do not have their 4 members each, apply the following:
Rule 2.1 Place the 5th person under the member with the least number of members on his/her Level 1.
Rule 2.2 If members “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D” have equal number of members on Level 1, then place the 5th person under “Member A”.
Rule 3. If members “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D” already do have their 4 members each, then apply the same rule-set above onto lower levels to place the 5th person of “John”.
PART 16: ACCEPTANCE TO ABIDE BY THE CODE OF CONDUCT:
All “Customer” s, when accepting this agreement, unilaterally and unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions as per the code of conduct, as publicly available on the Mema website.