Only if you choose to become a “Connecta” Member.
“YES”, the time limit is 7 days to make payment and for the funds to reflect in our account.
- “Days” include Saturdays, Sundays and any public holiday.
- The 7th day ends at midnight (24H00) of the 7th day.
- Members receive payment notifications upon receipt of their payments.
We offer a variety of payment methods through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface on the Mema Website when you are logged in on your profile. We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with six of South Africa’s biggest banks), Masterpass, and digital payment method Bitcoin. See all the payment options here
A member is automatically upgraded to “Connecta” status when such member’s net income exceeds R100.00.
( Net income refers to an member’s income after the total monthly subscription has been covered in full)
The “spill-over” rule will apply. This means that when an Affiliate member introduces more than TWO members, those members will occupy the next available spot in the network of the Affiliate member. The Affiliate member will still earn a commission on their instalments if they are placed anywhere on levels 2 – 10.
The calculation period stretches from the 16th of a month to the 15th of the following month.
The “Pay Date” is on the 2nd working day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) of every calendar month.
Connecta members may withdraw up to 50% of their accumulated earnings before the scheduled and official “Pay Date”.
- The 1st withdrawal is free of charge.
- A maximum of 3 withdrawals are permitted per payment cycle
- The 2nd and 3rd withdrawals carries a cost of 15ZAR respectively.