MEMA now offers additional benefits for existing members to become and fulfill a higher cause as an Accredited Business Developer (ABD).
ABD’s will be recognized and treated as true brand ambassadors as part of the broader MEMA business structure.
Registrations are now open for members to apply and complete the newly designed Accredited Business Developer training course.
ABD’s will provide an additional structured layer of support and mentorship to both existing and new members, thus enhancing customer satisfaction. They will also help develop Affiliate and Connecta Business partners to mobilize their businesses with greater intent.
An ABD’s role to fulfill these objectives will be to:
- Provide specific outcome-based training modules, aligned to MEMA’s core values
- Teach members the simplicity of the programme and user ability of the MEMA software
- Assist and support members with their online logged queries. These queries could include general MEMA business, member portal and team management concerns, etc.
- Engage with and support members and the public through MEMA’s social media pages.
Key performance areas (KPA’s)
- Provide information sessions, training and support in person and/or by making use of online distance learning tools to broaden and improve the knowledge and insight of the general public and members about MEMA.
- Evaluate and give constructive input into the current curriculum’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify and report training requirements, challenges and needs as a direct result from your interaction with the public and members.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into performance.
- Take note of, and contribute to, logged queries’ turn-around times to ensure member confidence, satisfaction and mobilization.
- Stay abreast of, and provide insight on, new trends and tools which could be used to improve training outcomes.
Requirements for Qualification
- Complete and pass the newly designed MEMA ABD course (the course includes both theoretical sessions as well a practical interview).
- Fluency in English.
- Function within the parameters of the MEMA values and code of conduct.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Have a personal computer/laptop with regular access to the internet.
- Be able to work independently and manage appointments and a calendar of events efficiently.
- Demonstrate the ability to master and deliver the full training curriculum to Affiliate and Connecta business owners.
- Ability to present information clearly and provide support to Affiliate and Connecta business owners.
- Attend and pass at least 2 refresher courses per 12 month cycle (online and/or physical attendance).
- Maintain a performance rating of 4 or higher (Members will be required to rate ABD’s performance to assist MEMA in retaining high training and support standards. Ratings will include, but not be limited to, the overall outcome, satisfaction, attitude, knowledge, punctuality and communication skills of the ABD.)
- Within 120 days after registration as an ABD, the ABD must achieve and maintain “Club 12” bonus status.
- THE ABD will only continue to receive the benefits associated with being an ABD and be responsible to pay the relevant fees below, while maintaining the above requirements .
- Become registered and flagged on the MEMA website as an official “Accredited Business Developer”. This will increase your ability to secure new business for yourself and/or your team members.
- Receive a personal “https://memaconnecta.com” email address with an official Mema email signature.
- Become an authorized admin user on our social media platforms to engage and collaborate with members.
- Have the ability to log in with a temporary OTP and access a member’s portal to provide assistance and training.
- Unlock an additional 10% bonus on the already calculated profits.
To register to become a qualified ABD, the following fee is applicable:
- Once-off Registration / Course Fee: 400.00 ZAR.
This fee secures the setup of your profile and covers the cost for initial training, materials, and 100 Mema interconnect minutes.
If an ABD is able to maintain and fulfill the “Requirements” as stipulated above, the following fee is applicable:
- A monthly subscription/advertising fee of 250.00 ZAR.