In 2018, about 6.3% of households’ real net wealth was wiped out, according to the Momentum/Unisa South African Household Index.
One of the main reasons was an increase in the real value of household liabilities. With fuel prices soaring, the cost of basic household goods sky-rocketed as well: food, clothing, public transport, etc. In 2019 the increased cost in basic resources such as water and electricity intensified the problem!
Does this sound like YOUR personal economic situation?
What is the ordinary person in South Africa to do?
- There are generally no reasonable foreseeable pay increases from our day-jobs;
- We have to stretch our budgets even further to accommodate the additional costs; and
- Despite careful budgeting, we still find that there is more month at the end of our money!
Are you open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
Starting a business is one way to become economically sustainable. YOU are solely responsible for your financial future and YOU determine your own pay increases, as opposed to being reliant on an employer. Is everyone able to set up a business on their own to generate income? The answer is clearly: “NO”. Many people don’t know where or how to begin the process. However, if you look a little deeper, there are businesses that are set up especially for people who don’t know where to start!
Ever wonder if there was a way to make money via the internet?
These businesses provide an affiliate membership option and a business system we can easily tap into – much like a franchise which offers a tried-and-tested ‘recipe’ for which the franchisee pays a monthly fee to use in order to generate an income. All we need do is follow the recipe to achieve success!
Starting such a business can be done full-time or part-time while you’re still employed.
What’s important about building a business to ensure sustainability?
Pavlo Phitidis, founder – Aurik Business Accelerator offers some insights:
- The business you build should be able to sustain you as a result of the business you have built, not just the work you’ve put into it.
- The business you build should also sustain the next generation – leave a legacy.
- You want to ensure that you provide a service in a unique way that solves your customer’s problem, setting you apart from your competitor.
- You must be willing to be a servant leader, helping those in your business to help others.
- The way you build your business is important. Be sure to deliver on your promises and that you work with a good team of people who have the same values as you.
- You need to grow / develop yourself as you grow your business and you will generate freshness in the market. Stretch yourself!
- In building a business, you want to generate an excess… how you deal with that excess will determine if you’re going to build wealth. Money is never yours – it’s a resource. You’re the custodian of it and should take care of it well.
Introducing a simple, affordable, mobile and rewarding independent online business.
Mema ticks all the boxes of a sustainable business and provides a simple ‘recipe’ which you can tap into. Mema means “invite” in isi-Xhosa. The business model is affordable, simple and ready for immediate use to start your business.
It’s a no risk, no frills opportunity. We pride ourselves in an easy break-even point very soon, and a generous and dynamic compensation plan. Importantly, every member receives the necessary tools to create a growing and monthly passive income stream from the word “GO”. Mema doesn’t just take a subscription fee from you; the company takes the risk with you. We only win when YOU win – and as a result, we share the wealth with you!
- Do you DESIRE to increase or supplement your income?
- Are you COMMITTED to put in the EFFORT to achieve that goal?
- Are you WILLING to HELP others achieve their goals too?
… then you’re good to go!
Benefits of joining Mema
- CREATE, INCREASE OR SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME – using our easy system
- NO START-UP COSTS – and no training manuals or stock kits to purchase
- YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS IS ACCESSIBLE ONLINE! – NO laborious paperwork or application forms
- A REWARDING COMPENSATION PLAN!
- NO EARNINGS CEILING – MEMA’s revenue model is not capped
- INCOME FOR LIFE! – as long as you and your team pay your monthly subscriptions
- LEAVE A LEGACY – Pass your income down to your beneficiary in the event of your death – include your business in your Will and Testament (as a result, the family continues to benefit from the income every month!)
- At Mema, we LISTEN!
WHY NOT PUT US TO THE TEST?
Thank you for making the time to read this article. Please share and leave your comment/s.
(view my MEMA profile for more information)